Due to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), the conference was held digitally, with more than 690 registrants from all over the United States and the world, including Canada, India, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, and Myanmar. The virtual conference opened with remarks from James T. Harris III, D.Ed. President of the University of San Diego, Timothy Keane, Ph.D., Dean, USD School of Business, and Nathan Fletcher, county supervisor for San Diego’s 4th Supervisorial District.
- Amy Duncan inspiring women in Angel Investing
- San Diego Angel Conference Selects Seven Finalists to Pitch Angel Investors on March 20 for Chance at $200,000 to $1 Million* in Funding
- Congratulations to the 7 Finalists!
- San Diego Angel Conference Investors Select 15 Semi Finalists From Record 124 Applications
- Congratulations to our semi-finalist…