“CARI Health’s wearable monitoring solution has the potential to change the lives of so many people. It’s exciting to be part of!”
CARI Health intends to enable clinicians to view patient medication levels remotely in real time, ensuring correct dosages of prescribed medications. The startup is initially focused on impacting the national opioid crisis by making life-saving methadone maintenance treatment more convenient via wearable remote medication monitoring.
“We are honored to have these outstanding professionals on the CARI Health Advisory Board. Their collective knowledge, diverse perspectives, and unique experiences will be instrumental as we navigate the challenges and tremendous opportunities ahead,” said CARI Health CEO and Co-Founder Patrik Schmidle.
CARI Health Advisory Board members include:
- Brenda J. Davis, MSW, CMA, Patient Advocate Manager, Addition Institute of Mount Sinai at Beth Israel’s OPT and Inpatient Division
- Robert A. Kent, President Kent Strategic Advisors, LLC recently General Counsel with the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Ed Kotpetsky, CIO at Stanford Children’s Health
- Carla Marienfeld, MD, DFAPA, FASAM, board-certified, psychiatry, addiction psychiatry and addition medicine; Clinical Professor, UCSD
- Robert Sherrick MD, FASAM, CSO, Community Medical Services, President of the Northwest Chapter of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Ken Stoller, MD, Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins University; Medical Director Behavioral Health for Johns Hopkins Health Plan
- Nicholas P. Tatonetti, PhD, Vice Chair of Operations in the Department of Computational Biomedicine and Associate Director of Computational Oncology in the Cancer Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
“The promise of methadone patients being able to demonstrate compliance remotely, without daily clinic visits, is what attracted me to CARI Health,” said Patient Advocate Brenda Davis. “CARI Health’s wearable monitoring solution has the potential to change the lives of so many people. It’s exciting to be part of!”
About CARI Health
CARI Health is focused on the future of wearable remote medication monitoring, enabling clinicians to view patient medication levels in real time, and keep them on life-saving medications. www.CARIHealth.com, LinkedIn.